My philosophy towards selling real estate is simple…my clients are the priority and a successful close is the goal no matter which side of the transaction they are on. Whether I am working with a first time homebuyer or seasoned investor, their goals become mine. It is important that a good client-agent relationship is fostered from the beginning by having open communication, providing ongoing education and working the transaction closely from start to finish. Ultimately, it is my hope that the first transaction completed between us will develop into a life long partnership where my clients are turning to me for all their future real estate needs.
- Realtor since 2007
- Joined RE/MAX Realty Partners in June 2014
- Previously with Coldwell Banker and Platinum Real Estate Group
- 2015 100% RE/MAX Club
- 2016 100% RE/MAX Club
- Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Science from Californina Polytechnic State University
- Dietetic Internship-University of Medicine and Dentistry in New Jersey
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Santa Clara County Association of Realtors
- South County Association of Realtors
- Gilroy Chamber of Commerce
- Grievance and Ethics Committee Member, Santa Clara Association of Realtors- 2017 to Present
- Free Market Analysis to help determine your property value.
- Local expertise to help you get your home sold.
- Customizable on-line property search that searches for homes for you.
- Successful track record with Short Sales.
- Flexible schedule so that I am available when you are able to meet.
- Rewarding Referral Program when you refer me to someone you know.